Standardization & Evaluation
Must Read items for Pilots
Archived Thoughts of the Week
Instructions for finding Check Pilots in your area:
- Log into eServices
- Click Operations -> Operations Qualifications
- Left side menu: Click “Reports”
- Select “Specific Qualification Listing”
- Select the Group(s) you wish to search: Group 1 is “TX-010”, Group 2 is “TX-020”, etc.
(Note, you can search neighboring groups. For example, if in Group 3, you might also look at TX-060)
- Qualification: Select “Check Pilot-Airplane” or “Check Pilot-G1000” as appropriate
- Ensure “Include Contact Report” is selected so you will have contact info for the check pilot
- Click “View Report” and you’ll see available check pilots in your area.
Texas Wing model for evaluating CAP Instructor and Check Pilots:
See the Related Documents section on this page.
All Pilot Conference Call recordings
Check Pilot Conference Call recordings