SUBMIT ALL FORMS REQUIRING WING COMMANDER APPROVAL TO FORMS@TXWGCAP.ORG.
On 04 Aug 2020, PD Courses SLS, CLC, TLC, UCC, RSC and NSC were replaced by modules in CAP's Volunteer University. For information, click here.
Duties of the Directorate of Education and Training:
- Promote seniors' progress in the 5-level training program and AFIADL courses
- Ensure that Volunteer University in-person modules are offered every year by the wing
- Aid squadron senior training officers
- Ensure that test administration and security procedures are followed throughout the wing
- Generate and publish, quarterly, a list of eligible mentors, sorted by track
- Ensure a smooth transition, by wing members, to the Volunteer University